Mirakasa Custom Glass Company Terms of service
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using our website. By using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- Use of Our Website Our website is for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using our website.
- Intellectual Property All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Mirakasa Custom Glass Company and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, or use any content from our website without our prior written consent.
- Accuracy of Information We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of information on our website. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information on our website. We reserve the right to modify or update information on our website at any time without prior notice.
- Product Descriptions and Pricing We make every effort to accurately describe our products and services on our website. However, we do not guarantee that product descriptions, prices, or other content on our website are error-free. We reserve the right to modify or update product descriptions, prices, or other content on our website at any time without prior notice.
- Payment and Order Processing All orders placed through our website are subject to acceptance by us. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any time. Payment for orders must be made at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card and PayPal. We may use third-party payment processors to process payments. We are not responsible for any errors or delays caused by third-party payment processors.
- Shipping and Delivery We offer shipping to Canada and the United States. We make every effort to ship orders as quickly as possible, but we do not guarantee delivery times. We are not responsible for any delays or errors caused by shipping carriers.
- Returns and Refunds We accept returns and offer refunds for damaged or defective products. If you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact us within 14 days of receipt to arrange for a return and refund. We do not accept returns or offer refunds for products that have been used or altered.
- Limitation of Liability We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or products. This includes, but is not limited to, damages for lost profits, loss of data, or business interruption. Our liability for any claim arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or products is limited to the amount paid by you for the product or service in question.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our website or products, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any law or regulation.
- Governing Law These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario.
- Changes to these Terms of Service We may update these Terms of Service from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are familiar with any changes.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, please contact us at info@mirakasa